Colorful California Rolls Recipe.
You can have Colorful California Rolls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Colorful California Rolls Recipe - How to Cook Yummy Colorful California Rolls
Ingredients of Colorful California Rolls Recipe
- Prepare 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of ★Salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of ☆Salmon (for sashimi).
- You need 1 packages of ☆Daikon radish sprouts.
- You need 1 of ☆Avocado.
- You need 1 of packet ☆Crab sticks.
- You need 4 of leaves Green leaf (can be substituted).
- You need 3 tbsp of ★★Mayonnaise.
- It's 2 of to 3 cm squeezed out of tube ★★Wasabi paste(tubed).
- It's 2 tsp of ★★Soy sauce.
- It's 1 packages of flying fish roe.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
- You need 4 of pieces Nori seaweed paper (large).
- You need 1 of Sushi mat (sold at 100 yen stores).
Colorful California Rolls instructions
- Cook the rice. Use less water than you would normally, so the rice won't be too moist when making it into sushi rice. Have the ★ seasonings premixed..
- Prepare the ☆ ingredients. Cut the ingredients into appropriate sizes for the roll. Premix ★★..
- Once the rice is cooked, place the rice into a bowl (or ohitsu: a wooden container for cooked rice), add ★ and mix ingredients with cutting motion and cool off well..
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap over the sushi mat. Place a sheet of nori seaweed and spread a layer of sushi rice (amount to your liking) and sprinkle a generous amount of flying fish roe. Lift the sheet off the plastic wrap and flip over..
- With the nori seaweed facing up, place the already prepared ☆ and ★★ ingredients slightly below the middle of the seaweed. Wrap it into one good roll and you're done..
- Cut the roll into easy-to-eat pieces using a wet knife. If it's difficult to cut, try wetting the knife every time you make a cut..